With an events team experienced in managing high security and high profile events, alongside the flexible and compact nature of the venue, Brighton Centre continues to be a popular choice for conference and exhibition organisers.
Every event at the Brighton Centre is overseen by dedicated event manager, keen to ensure that each aspect is delivered smoothly. Once you confirm your event with us you will be supported by a dedicated event planner selected from the Brighton Centre Operations Team. Their experience and skills will bring together the venues complex’s wider resources to suit the unique requirements of your event, helping you to ensure that everything runs smoothly and successfully from start to finish.
Our planning team know that a successful event starts long before the visitors arrive and in the lead up to your event will support you with:
- Ensuring that your event makes best possible use of the spaces and facilities available;
- Developing the special touches that will make your event distinctive;
- Planning the pre- and post-event logistics and access requirements;
- Meeting delegate and visitor needs both before and during the event;
- Taking care of security and meeting health and safety obligations;
- Providing the best possible access facilities for delegates and visitors