Hove’s premier venue
Hove Centre is a versatile venue, meeting the multiple needs of a conference; offering meeting space, dining areas, light and spacious lobbies and numerous, generously proportioned break-out spaces. Most rooms have natural daylight and excellent acoustics. All areas have disabled access and many are equipped with hearing loop facilities.
Why choose the Hove Centre?
- Ease of access for your delegates
- 930m2 exhibition space
- 870 plenary meeting capacity
- 5 syndicate rooms
- Experienced operational team with a flexible approach to unique tailored events
- From airport check-in to Hove Centre registration desk in less than an hour
- 50 minutes by rail from London Victoria 30 minutes by rail or road from Gatwick International Airport
- 90 minutes by rail or road from London Heathrow
- Direct rail services from; Scotland, the North West, the Midlands, the West Country and South Wales
- M27 & M23 direct access to City Ample on street parking and situated adjacent to parking facilities with 290 car spaces.
- Situated 200m from a range of large hotels, boutique hotels and guest houses offering in excess of 400 bedrooms on Hove’s historical, regency seafront
- Situated 200m from hotels on Hove’s historical, regency seafront
- Centrally located at the heart of Hove’s bustling, cosmopolitan, commercial centre.
Our informative sales staff and experienced managers are ready to convert your enquiry into a successful event.
Let our vibrant city, flexible venue and experienced staff welcome your delegates.