The Brighton Centre Syndicate Wing is located next to the main building on Russell Road.
It has its own entrance, cloakroom facilities and bar. It can be used as a self contained venue, but is also linked to the main building by an internal entrance and can be used as a large breakout space or further exhibition capacity.
The Syndicate Wing comprises of two floors of meeting space. Each floor can accommodate a meeting of up to 400 capacity and can be divided into two sections with sound proof walling, giving a total of four rooms with the capacity of 200 in each on two floors.
- Air conditioning
- VIP lounge with en suite toilet suitable for use as an organisers office or a small meeting room
- Multi purpose ante-rooms on both levels with sinks
- 2 waste connections in each hall
- Accessible toilets
- Bar area in Syndicate 1&2
- Kitchen area in Syndicate 3&4 (Meeting Room 14)