The Brighton Centre – for all your Conference, Meeting and Exhibition needs
Brighton Centre is one of the largest purpose built conference and exhibition centres in the South of England. With an events team experienced in managing high security and high profile events alongside the flexible and compact nature of the building, Brighton Centre continues to be a venue of choice for conference, exhibitions and meeting organisers.
Complimented on our light, airy and spacious interiors, with panoramic sea views and easy access, the Brighton Centre offers clients a professional venue with the capacity to accommodate from 100 up to 4,450 delegates.
The fully glazed front to the venue gives a bright entrance Foyer and with the third-floor Restaurant’s full height glazed frontage, providing dramatic and sweeping views of Brighton seafront and the English Channel, our clients really do get the wow factor when they visit.
Why chose the Brighton Centre?
- 3,500m2 primary exhibition space
- 100 – 4,500 plenary meeting capacity
- 20 syndicate rooms
- Flexible venue with a flexible approach to unique and tailored events.
- Experienced operational team with the ability to run high security and prestigious international events.
- Situated on the beachfront within 200 metres of major hotels and restaurants.
- Centrally located in one of the UK’s most cultural cities.
- 50 minutes by rail from central London
- 30 minutes by rail from Gatwick International Airport
- 90 minutes by rail or road from London Heathrow
- Over 7,500 parking spaces in the centre of the City
- 10,000 bedrooms in 150 quality assured hotels all within 20 minute walk of the venue
Let our vibrant city, amazing venue and experienced staff welcome your delegates.