The Brighton Centre – for all your Conference, Meeting and Exhibition needs
Brighton Centre is one of the largest purpose built conference and exhibition centres in the South of England. With an events team experienced in managing high security and high profile events alongside the flexible and compact nature of the building, Brighton Centre continues to be a venue of choice for conference, exhibitions and meeting organisers. Complimented on our light, airy and spacious interiors, with panoramic sea views and easy access, the Brighton Centre offers clients a professional venue with the capacity to accommodate from 100 up to 4,450 delegates.
The second phase of the renovation project, completed early in 2012, has significantly enhanced and extended facilities at the Brighton Centre. It has involved the creation of a larger entrance Foyer and reception area, with a new fully glazed front to the building. A dramatic, sweeping view of Brighton seafront and the English Channel is also a feature of the refurbished third-floor Restaurant thanks to the full height glazed frontage. The area now provides a fresh, new catering and entertaining space for organisers, as well as an additional meeting and break out space, if required.
Other improvements include 4,000 comfortable, new seats in Auditorium 1, the refurbishment of Auditorium 2, better equipped and re-decorated meeting facilities and break out rooms throughout the Centre alongside new signage, technology upgrades, furnishings and fittings which create a fresh and vibrant new look.
Why chose the Brighton Centre?
- 2,000m2 primary exhibition space
- 4,450 plenary meeting capacity
- 18 syndicate rooms
- Flexible venue with a flexible approach to unique and tailored events.
- Experienced operational team with the ability to run high security and prestigious international events.
- Situated on the beachfront within 200 metres of major hotels and restaurants.
- Centrally located in one of the UK’s most cultural cities.
- 50 minutes by rail from central London
- 30 minutes by rail from Gatwick International Airport
- 90 minutes by rail or road from London Heathrow
- Over 7,500 parking spaces in the centre of the City
- 10,000 bedrooms in 150 quality assured hotels all within 20 minute walk of the venue
Our informative sales staff and experienced managers are ready to convert your enquiry into a successful event.
Let our vibrant city, amazing venue and experienced staff welcome your delegates.